Some information about me. I have been an animal lover and pet owner for as long as I can remember. Animals are a huge passion of mine, which is why I choose to work with them in my daily life.
I don’t currently have any cats but I grew up owning cats and have worked with cats with all different personalities and needs. Growing up I also had fish, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats and a bird.
I have worked with and looked after other animals of all shapes and sizes. Animal welfare is a top priority for me and I give to animal charities monthly.
I love brightening up every pets day that I see and this makes me love my job even more. I always take a personal interest in every pet that I take on and get to know them, treat them as I would my own with love and respect.
Why choose Walks and Cuddles ?
- I am local, reliable and responsible.
- I have full liability insurance.
- I have a CRB/DSB check.
- Qualified in canine and feline first aid.
- Registered with NarpsUk National Association of Pet Sitters & Dog Walkers.
- Experienced with a wide range of animals.
- I am always professional and reliable.
- Your pets welfare is my number one priority.
- I am a pet owner myself.